Publicada el 22 febrero
Descripción At People First Executive Search (www.peoplefirstconsulting.es)
we are looking for our client, a multinational company in the veterinary
sector in full expansion and growth phase, the position of
Operations Manager– CLINICAL VET INDUSTRY
To promote the best performance of the clinics (quality of the service,
team integration, procedures and professionalism)
• To help to achieve sales and costs objectives ( P&L).
• To support Clinical Directors as key partners.
• Analysis and monitoring of KPI, s.Initiatives to improve performance and
sales in each clinic and to optimize costs.
• Coordination of the action plan of each clinic with the different
departments (Marketing, HR, PMI, Financial, etc.).
• Process establishment and management of procedures for the
professionalization of clinics.
• Support to clinics in management issues: team, operations, project
coordination with other departments, resolution of incidents, etc.
• To inform Clinical Directors about KPI, s and evolution of the project.
• 5 years of minimum experience in a management position in the healthcare,
retail, mass consumption, department stores, restaurants and leisure
• Team management, communication and dialogue skills, analytical skills
• 5 years' experience in the position.
• Office knowledge. Excel and Power Point
• Availability to travel
• Degree in University (business administration or equivalent)
• High level of English
• Team Management
• Dialogue Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Microsoft Excel
• HR Knowledge